Terms and conditions
This website www.thinkmoney.org.nz (thinkmoney) is produced by Booster Financial Services Limited (Booster).
The material on thinkmoney does not necessarily represent the actual views or opinions of Booster's directors, employees or any other associated person, or the policies of Booster or any Booster company.
Booster may change these terms and conditions at any time without notification (though we will endeavour to notify you when we make changes).
By downloading any app provided by Booster you agree to these terms and conditions and any changes to these terms and conditions without notification.
This website or app, any information contained on it, and these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of New Zealand including any person using the website or app from outside New Zealand.
The information provided on any Booster website or app is of a general nature and is for information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised advice. It is not a substitute for personal financial or other professional advice, and doesn't take into account any individual's particular circumstances.
You should get professional advice on your individual requirements before purchasing any financial product referred to on Booster websites or apps or before making any financial decision. A Disclosure Statement is available, on request and free of charge, from your financial adviser.
Any links and references to other third party websites or apps on Booster websites or apps are provided for convenience and informational purposes only, and don't necessarily represent any endorsement by Booster of those websites or apps or any information contained in those websites or apps.
Booster accepts no responsibility in relation to information on any other websites or apps that are not operated by Booster.
All Booster websites and apps and all their content and interactive features are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws of New Zealand unless specified otherwise.
You may download or print a copy of information on our websites as long as you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
You may link to content on our websites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, properly identifies the source of the content, does not damage our reputation, and does not create an impression of any form of affiliation, approval or endorsement on our part.
You may embed from our website certain types of content, such as infographics, on your own website or digital platform as long as it is not for commercial use. These types of content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.
Otherwise, any other copying, republication, reproduction, or posting of graphics, text or other content from our websites is expressly prohibited without advance written permission. You can request permission by contacting us at [email protected]
Limitation of liability
Booster accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the use of, or reliance on, the information provided on any Booster website or app.
Booster takes all reasonable care to provide correct and up-to-date information on its websites or apps, but Booster doesn’t warrant its accuracy, completeness or reliability. The information is subject to change, including these terms and conditions, without notice.
Booster accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of, or in connection with:
- your use of any Booster website or app, including any changes you make to your personal information
- the information on any Booster website or app
- any error, omission or misrepresentation in, or in relation to, any information contained on any Booster website or app
- any changes to any Booster website or app made by any unauthorised person
- the availability of Booster websites, apps, website functions and or app functions for your use
- inability to access or use Booster websites or apps due to limitations in network coverage or connectivity
- Booster website and app disruptions, defects and technical errors that may occur from time to time
- any loss or damage caused as a result of your personal information being stolen and or misused, including (but not limited to) by way of theft, fraud and identification theft and through any company contracted or sub-contracted by Booster
- any consequences arising from any device that has been stolen, lost or misplaced on which you have downloaded any Booster apps
- viruses and other harmful elements that may be present on websites, software, servers and apps and as a result of downloading/clicking on any app, hyperlink or other source
- third party websites, applications, products and services.
The disclaimers and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions do not limit any other disclaimers or limitations of liability elsewhere on this website or app.
Last updated 18 January 2018